Here at the University of Essex Online, we believe that education should be accessible to all. That is why we offer both an academic and work-based experience route onto our PG Cert Organisational Psychology. Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue your studies.
Academic entry route
You must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
You must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years’ experience (voluntary or paid) within a relevant field, supported by 2 appropriate references. A relevant field may include one in marketing and sales, human resources, employee training, and management
English language requirement
Our courses are taught in English so to study with us you must have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 or equivalent. If you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification, you will be required to pass a free online English test to assess your proficiency. You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree in, any of these countries.
Months of entry
April, July, October
The PG Cert Organisational psychology course is offered 100% online and is designed to provide the practical psychological theories which can be applied to the workplace. Throughout the course, you will learn how to conduct a psychological assessment in a business setting and upon completion, you will become a practicing organisational psychologist.
During the course, you will cover a range of topics including:
- psychological assessment at work and how to conduct this process
- the significance of human resource development within a global context
- the main qualitative and quantitative research methods used for data collection and analysis
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time8 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries team