Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
All applicants are considered individually on merit although we usually require a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) in a science, engineering, management or numerate discipline.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- MSc Engineering Business Management is designed for the engineering managers and leaders of the future
- Develop techniques and analytical tools used to enhance business operations, as you gain a thorough understanding of the processes and practices of the engineering industry
- Taught in partnership with the University of Exeter Business School, you’ll receive an exceptional learning experience and the chance to build an outstanding personal network to enhance your future career
- Learn a basis in management specifically adapted for engineers, allowing you to progress quickly into management roles in your chosen field
- Option to gain work experience as part of your degree with MSc Engineering Business Management with Industrial Placement.
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1392 724061