Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
All applicants are considered individually on merit although we usually require a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) in a science, engineering, management or numerate discipline.
Months of entry
- MSc Engineering Business Management is designed for the engineering managers and leaders of the future
- Develop techniques and analytical tools used to enhance business operations, as you gain a thorough understanding of the processes and practices of the engineering industry
- Taught in partnership with the University of Exeter Business School, you’ll receive an exceptional learning experience and the chance to build an outstanding personal network to enhance your future career
- Learn a basis in management specifically adapted for engineers, allowing you to progress quickly into management roles in your chosen field
- Option to gain work experience as part of your degree with MSc Engineering Business Management with Industrial Placement.
There is considerable demand in the workplace for graduates with knowledge in both a specialist technology area and in management, particularly in the modern tools and techniques to support the management of a dynamically changing engineering business.
We have an established reputation of training tomorrow's great minds, so when it comes to life after graduation you can be confident that you are starting your next professional adventure in a prime, leading position.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
- Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
- 58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Please visit our entry requirements entry requirements section for equivalencies from your country and further information on English language requirements.
Fees and funding
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting with us in September 2021. Details of scholarships, including our Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students, can be found on our dedicated funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Taught Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1392 724061