2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (eg, a GPA of 3.0 or above) in any subject, however some prior studies in the area of accounting and finance is desirable.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
This programme will give you a theoretical and practical understanding of corporate governance and accountability, together with an international perspective on some of the most important issues facing global business and society today.
- Good corporate governance promotes fairness in the economy and is essential in modern society. This programme will teach you about the main principles of finance and governance, the relationship between state, society and business and also aspects of business law, management and ethics.
- Your studies will balance theory, research and business related examples to enable you to develop analytical skills needed for the effective management of governance and accountability in complex environments.
- You will learn how to manage and control the risks involved in organisations.
- This programme will be of interest if you are considering a career in the ethical or compliance functions of businesses, such as those in internal audit and the compliance and assurance service sector, including relevant management consultancy. It will also be of interest to non-financial managers who find themselves taking on compliance roles.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the range of scholarships that are on offer.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School