2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject containing at least 20% credits in business, management and economics. Students who do not have such a background and who would like to pursue further studies in the area of financial management are advised to apply for the MSc Management with International Finance.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
Finance & Management will provide you with a thorough understanding of management and financial management. You will learn to critically evaluate the macro and micro environment to successfully impact on the management of organisations operating in a global context, especially from a financial perspective.
- You will build on your general business knowledge gained during your undergraduate degree. You will develop a multidisciplinary knowledge base of finance, management and economics to aid with your problem solving and decision making skills to support business management.
- You will develop an in depth understanding into topics not limited to: international business strategies, global business and financial systems, cross-culture management, corporate finance and investment management, intellectual property protection, and corporate social responsibility. These are central to operating and managing contemporary organisations.
- Your understanding, analytical and interpretive abilities will be significantly enhanced to enable you to appreciate and manage the opportunities and challenges that businesses face in today’s dynamic business world.
- You will be taught by staff who have international experience across finance, management and economics, enabling you to get a broad understanding of a wide range of factors that affect management in a global context.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about real-life experiences of business executives and analyse real case studies in order to apply theory into practice and think like a business management executive.
- You will be equipped with essential practical, intellectual and transferable skills for careers in financial services, management, business analysis and consultancy.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School