2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject containing at least 20% credits in business, management and economics. Students who do not have such a background and who would like to pursue further studies in the area of financial management are advised to apply for the MSc Management with International Finance.
Months of entry
Finance & Management will provide you with a thorough understanding of management and financial management. You will learn to critically evaluate the macro and micro environment to successfully impact on the management of organisations operating in a global context, especially from a financial perspective.
- You will build on your general business knowledge gained during your undergraduate degree. You will develop a multidisciplinary knowledge base of finance, management and economics to aid with your problem solving and decision making skills to support business management.
- You will develop an in depth understanding into topics not limited to:global business environment, international business strategies, cross-culture management, financial institutions and intermediation, corporate finance and investment management, which is are central to the strategic decision-making and management of contemporary organisations.
- Your analytical, interpretive and critical thinking abilities will be enhanced to enable you to appreciate and manage the opportunities and challenges that businesses face in today’s dynamic business world.
- You will be taught by staff who have international experience across finance, management and economics, enabling you to get a broad understanding of a wide range of factors that affect management in a global context.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about real-life experiences of business executives and analyse real case studies in order to apply theory into practice and think like a business management executive.
- You will be equipped with essential practical, intellectual and transferable skills for careers in financial services, management, business analysis and consultancy.
- We are now partners with Bloomberg Experiential Learning. The ELP program recognises and celebrates academic institutions that are leaders in experiential learning through the integration of Bloomberg terminal exercises into curriculum.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details