2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject. Prior work experience is encouraged but not required. This is a generalist degree for students who have no previous experience in the area of business and management. Those students who do have previous studies in a relevant field of study are advised to consider one of our specialist degrees:
- International Business & Entrepreneurship
- International Human Resource Management & Development
- International Strategic Marketing
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
The MSc Management is an intensive programme that provides an advanced introduction into the latest management thinking and business conditions. You will develop an understanding of modern business principles and techniques, including financial information management, marketing and strategy. Ideally suited if you want to learn about management without a prior business degree or previous experience.
- The programme will provide you with an in-depth understanding of contemporary business and management issues, in addition to environmental and historical influences on business and management practice.
- Through practical exercises that encourage innovative thinking and develop analytical and interpretive skills, it will equip you with essential managerial and business skills required to succeed in the industry.
- You will learn to apply the skills you acquire in a range of environments including marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management and organisational development.
- You will cultivate vital interpretive and problem-solving skills that are highly beneficial in enhancing career prospects.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
The Masters programme in Management provides a detailed understanding of modern business principles, including financial information management, managing people in organisations, marketing and strategy.
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School