Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification (for example, GPA 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified.
We also require:
- a sample of written work, about 3,000 words in length. This can be a previous piece of work from an undergraduate degree. The work should be written in English and the content does not have to cover a topic related to this specific programme.
- a short statement of around 500 words outlining your interest in this programme.
- at least one academic reference.
Months of entry
- The MLitt in Modernities at Glasgow has an international reputation for delivering outstanding research-led teaching, with a particular focus on interdisciplinary and theoretically informed approaches to this literary period.
- You will have access to world class libraries and museums, as well as the extraordinary diversity of cultural, literary and artistic events that make Glasgow such an enriching place for postgraduate study.
- The Modernities MLitt includes tailored workshops with the University’s archives and Special Collections as well as a bespoke field trip to the archives of the National Library of Scotland and the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions