Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are normally a 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent (eg GPA of 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified. Additionally, a sound understanding of programme relevant core engineering principles, such as mathematics, is expected and must be demonstrated in a 2.1 or equivalent in core subject components from your Honours degree .
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
The Masters in Aerospace Engineering & Management introduces you to contemporary business and management issues while increasing your depth of knowledge in your chosen aerospace engineering speciality.
- The University of Glasgow has been the home of Aerospace Research for over 60 years. This long-standing activity has culminated in the Division of Aerospace Sciences having internationally recognised expertise in all areas of Aeronautics and Aerospace Systems.
- You will be taught jointly by staff from the School of Engineering and the Adam Smith Business School. You will benefit from their combined resources and expertise and from an industry-focused curriculum.
- The University of Glasgow is one of the few institutions in the UK, and the only University in Scotland, to offer an Aerospace System MSc.
- Aeronautical engineering at the University of Glasgow is consistently highly ranked recently achieving 10th in the UK and 1st in Scotland (Complete University Guide 2017).
- If you have an engineering background, but with little management experience and you are looking to broaden your knowledge of management while also furthering your knowledge of aerospace engineering, this programme is designed for you.
- Students in this programme can benefit from access to our outstanding facilities: including several wind tunnels, a flight simulation lab, an autonomous unmanned vehicle (UAV) laboratory, helicopter test rig laboratories, structural testing apparatus and computer labs for modelling and simulation.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions