You should have a universally recognised dental qualification with two years' post-qualifying, relevant experience.
You must supply:
- Referee's report 
- Degree transcripts
- Certificate of Dental Registration
- English Language Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Funding confirmation
- Personal statement.
Please note this course does not lead to MRD.
Months of entry
Specialise in dealing with the cause, diagnoses, prevention and treatment of diseases of the tooth's dental pulp. This Masters programme is designed for dental graduates who wish to develop clinical skills in endodontics.
- Gain a qualification enabling you to extend your clinical diagnostic and treatment skills and receive a solid grounding in research methodologies.
- Attend specialist society conferences such as the British Endodontic Society and the British Society of Restorative Dentistry.
- Attend all postgraduate lectures in the Dental School which includes external speakers and speakers from dental companies.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions