- 2:1 honours degree or equivalent qualification (e.g. GPA 3.0 or above). 2:2 honours degree may be accepted if you have also completed additional postgraduate qualifications that include a thesis component (Masters or PhD).
- Due to accreditation requirements, qualifications below a 2:1 honours degree cannot be supplemented by personal or professional experience.
Months of entry
In this MSc Psychology (conversion) online distance learning programme you will develop a deeper understanding of the human mind and the world around you. Regardless of your prior experience with psychology, you will explore this complex, yet fascinating subject to develop a broad and critical awareness of psychological theory and innovative research methods. This programme is designed as a starting point for people who wish to pursue a new career in psychology, and those who wish to enhance their knowledge and understanding of the brain to benefit existing careers outside of professional psychology.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME
This conversion programme is designed to provide you with an opportunity to develop intellectual, practical, and professional skills that will be helpful in your future career, whatever that may be.
It is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and upon graduating, you can apply for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS. With a GBC, you are then eligible to apply for further study in a specialist area in the UK and become a chartered psychologist.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with no subtests under 6.5.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details