A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in a relevant social science or humanities subject.
Months of entry
Recognising the challenge for politicians, policy makers and practitioners in the criminal justice, and criminal law fields, this programme addresses the complex problems that crime poses for contemporary societies.
- You will develop analytic and research skills, an interdisciplinary knowledge base, and a practical understanding of the settings in which crime and justice policies are devised and implemented.
- You will be taught by leading scholars from the Scottish Centre for Crime & Justice Research, a centre of excellence for criminology in the UK.
- Teaching on the programme is cutting edge, responding to current affairs and world events.
- Throughout the year will have access to guest lectures, presentations and seminars with high-calibre speakers from the UK and abroad.
- There will be opportunities to connect with non academic partners for your dissertation work.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries