Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Five GCSEs or more taken at one sitting to include English language, mathematics and science*
- GCSEs of grade 4/Grade C or above (or equivalent).
Months of entry
Why choose Herts?
- Fast-track course: Our accelerated two year postgraduate course commences in January 2022.
- Industry accredited: Our accelerated master’s course is accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and prepares you to become a physiotherapist.
- Work placement opportunities: Gain at least 1000 hours clinical based practice throughout the course.
This dynamic two year course gives you the knowledge, skills and placement experiences to become a contemporary physiotherapist with a masters qualification. The contemporary curriculum considers the care settings primary, secondary and tertiary to reflect modern patient centred healthcare. Research will underpin practice including a focus on leadership and innovation. You’ll be exposed to seven different placements, usually starting from the first semester, providing you the opportunity of gaining hands-on experience and practical knowledge.
What will I study?
Through scenario-based learning you’ll learn how different subjects and care settings interrelate. You’ll master key skills to become an autonomous practitioner. Every step of the way you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in practical laboratory sessions and small group tutorials to build confidence and expertise.
We offer a hybrid approach with a mix of online, face to face and clinical placement learning opportunities. Assessment will be via practical sessions and coursework.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sharon Newman