An honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) in a relevant field. Applicants without a degree will need to show they have appropriate professional experience and skills to benefit from the course. We may also be able to take into account accredited prior learning (APL) or accredited experiential prior learning (APEL).
Months of entry
- The MA Animation degree allows you to develop your 2D, 3D or VFX Digital Animation skills and knowledge to a more advanced level.
- Your will develop a personal portfolio in approach, style and vision that looks to the forefront of current practices.
- The course allows you to extend your theoretical and contextual understanding of animation, its audiences and media culture.
- You will become familiar with professional-level enquiry, research, creative invention, project planning and management practices.
- The course is taught within a multi-disciplinary environment of discussion and exploration of ideas.
- See our MA Animation Vimeo page for showreels and Alumni activity.
- Take a look at our MA Media booklet.
Information for international students
If English is not the first language a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is required
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800