A degree in a relevant subject (2.2 minimum), plus a collection of work demonstrating recent engagement and creative activities in your intended study area is normally expected. Accreditation of professional experience may be possible for practitioners without a first degree.
Months of entry
- The MA Animation degree allows you to develop your 2D, 3D or VFX Digital Animation skills and knowledge to a more advanced level.
- You will develop a personal portfolio in approach, style and vision that looks to the forefront of current practices.
- The course allows you to extend your theoretical and contextual understanding of animation, its audiences and media culture.
- You will become familiar with professional-level enquiry, research, creative invention, project planning and management practices.
- The course is taught within a multi-disciplinary environment of discussion and exploration of ideas.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800