An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a field relevant to the award you want to study. If you do not have a degree, you will need to show you have appropriate professional experience and skills to benefit from the course. We may also be able to take into account accredited prior learning (APL) or accredited prior experiential learning (APEL). If your degree is in a different field, you will need appropriate knowledge, skills or experience in the field you wish to study, or be able to show that you are prepared for intensive new learning. In all cases you will need to demonstrate through a portfolio or interview your preparedness for study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
- On this MA Fashion degree you will develop your professional skills as an fashion designer.
- Work with design professionals of international standing.
- This postgraduate degree will allow you to work in professional and industrial contexts.
- Develop a range of research skills.
- Exhibit your work and work as a tutor/mentor with our undergraduates.
- Take a look at our MA Design Leaflet.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our academic English courses can help you to achieve this level.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01707 284800
- 01707 284870