An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a relevant subject. If degree is not in a relevant subject, applicants will need appropriate knowledge, skills and experience. Applicants without a degree will need to show they have appropriate professional experience and skills to benefit from the course. We may also be able to take into account accredited prior learning (APL) or accredited prior experiential learning (APEL). In all cases candidates need to demonstrate through a portfolio or interview that they have strong related skills or a body of skills that show preparedness for intensive new learning in workshops or software processes.
Months of entry
- The MA Games Art and Design degree allows you to develop your Games Art and Design skills and knowledge to a professional level.
- You will produce a commercial-standard personal portfolio that reflects the forefront of current practices in approach, style and vision.
- Explore the theoretical and contextual understanding of games art, its audiences and significances in our contemporary media culture.
- Develop professional-level enquiry, research, creative invention, project planning and management practices.
- On this masters degree you will learn in a multi-disciplinary environment through discussion and the exploration of ideas.
- See our MA Games Art Vimeo Page for showreels and alumni activity.
Information for international students
If English is not the first language, a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent will be required.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01707 284800