Minimum 2.2 degree in a relevant field. Applicants should be able to demonstrate recent relevant education or experience in their chosen discipline and have an ability to communicate effectively both in their chosen media and written and spoken English. Accreditation of professional experience may be possible for practitioners without a degree.
Months of entry
- The MA Games Art and Design degree allows you to develop your Games Art and Design skills and knowledge to a professional level.
- You will produce a commercial-standard personal portfolio that reflects the forefront of current practices in approach, style and vision.
- Explore the theoretical and contextual understanding of games art, its audiences and significances in our contemporary media culture.
- Develop professional-level enquiry, research, creative invention, project planning and management practices.
- On this masters degree you will learn in a multi-disciplinary environment through discussion and the exploration of ideas.
- See our MA Games Art Vimeo Page for showreels and alumni activity.
Information for international students
A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in all components (or equivalent) is required for those for whom English is not their first language.
If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our academic English courses can help you to achieve this level.
Fees and funding
Please see the fees and funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01707 284800