Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Normally a good first degree or equivalent, therefore demonstrating the ability to study at level 7.
- English language requirements: All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered:
- GCSE English language grade A-C, or equivalent
- Access to computer equipment
Months of entry
This three year, part-time, fully online programme will provide you with the knowledge and skills to make a difference to the recovery and social inclusion of people experiencing mental health distress. Each module uses current research, activities and group discussions to help you understand and engage with issues at the heart of the challenges facing people with lived experience of mental ill health and those helping them.
Through exploring current recovery research with fellow students and tutors, you will develop your understanding and skills of mental health recovery and social inclusion in relation to theory and practice, research methods, legislation, leadership and how change can be effected through innovative practice. As a student you will examine international issues, what co-production really means in terms of collaboration and participation, the importance of peer support work, advocacy and leadership in the experience of mental health and in services.
Information for international students
- IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.5 in any band). Other English language tests and means to assess appropriate skill are accepted.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees are charged annually. The fees quoted above are for the specified year(s) only. Fees may be higher in future years, for both new and continuing students. Please see the University’s Fees and Finance Policy (and in particular the section headed “When tuition fees change”), for further information about when and by how much the University may increase its fees for future years.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800