- A first or second class Honours degree in Biosciences, Pharmacy or Biological Chemistry
- Or a professional qualification accepted as equivalent to the above
- Or a qualification in veterinary science, medicine or dentistry
- Or a first or second class Honours degree in disciplines that would be judged as equivalent to the above
- Plus at least 6 months' experience in full-time Pharmacovigilance work
Applicants not within the categories described above, but who can demonstrate by other qualifications, research publications or appropriate experience that they can succeed on the course will be considered on individual merit.
Months of entry
The aim of this MSc is to provide a postgraduate education in Pharmacovigilance, including relevant techniques, the basis of adverse drug reactions, regulations and guidelines, handling safety issues including labelling and risk management and systems and processes. Teaching consists of lectures and workshop activities in small groups and takes into account real world situations. There are opportunities for sharing experiences and networking which contributes to the development of students' knowledge and understanding of Pharmacovigilance issues.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1707 280000