Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:2 or above), or equivalent qualification, in any subject
- Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered individually
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
In an increasingly interconnected and resource-constrained world, businesses and business leaders are facing significant challenges associated with strategic sustainability management. The course is structured around three key areas which cover sustainability challenges, sustainability leadership and practice, and sustainability management to give you an in-depth understanding of sustainability within leadership and management alongside its opportunities and challenges.
- This course helps prepare you for jobs in corporate sustainability management and/or corporate social responsibility.
- Using a balance of theory and practice, you’ll analyse key sustainability challenges encountered by business leaders, and generate real-life solutions towards resolving these
You’ll have the opportunity to develop an integrative understanding of the role of business in overcoming the challenges of sustainability. In doing so, you will learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the role of business in acting as a collaborator to achieve these, whilst creating long-term sustainable business models.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956