Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:2 or above) in a relevant subject or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Alternative qualifications and/or significant experience may be accepted, subject to approval.
- International students with qualifications in 'creative' or 'practice' subjects should submit a digital portfolio (pdf) of work with their application.
- All suitably qualified applicants are normally invited in for an informal chat with a portfolio or considered for admittance under alternative arrangements.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course will enable you to critically appraise the importance of social, technological and cultural dimensions of fashion marketing as applied to your personal practice and that of others.
You will develop advanced knowledge and understanding of communication strategies to build compelling experiences in the creation of products and services for customers.
The aim of this course is:
- To enable you to evidence awareness and relevance of your practice in relation to professional standards in fashion marketing.
- To develop innovative and imaginative approaches to the principles and processes critical to commercial and creative fashion marketing strategies.
- To experiment, expand and encourage progressive thinking in sustainable practices to meet future fashion industry opportunities and customer demands.
- To support the realisation of a major project that combines knowledge of advanced ideation and the application of creative, aesthetic, technical and analytical skills appropriate to the fashion and textiles discipline.
- Encourage confidence in your academic and creative potential through reflective practice and concept generation, mastering and challenging core fashion and textile knowledge and understanding through interweaving new concepts, materials and technologies.
This course will enable you to position yourself as an innovator and creative in both the niche and mass markets of the global fashion design and retail industry. You will achieve this by developing expertise in sustainable and ethical approaches to creative design, material futures and fashion promotion.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 257054