- Possess an Honours degree in Podiatry or an equivalent qualification. Individuals without Honours or with a Diploma in Podiatric Medicine will be considered on an individual basis by the admission team.
- Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or the relevant registration authority in your country of origin.
- If you trained overseas, you must be registered with an appropriate governing body.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course has been designed for practicing and newly qualified podiatrists who wish to further their career by expanding their knowledge and skills in the specialist areas within the profession. It provides the opportunity for you to focus on podiatric specialisms including musculoskeletal or management of long-term conditions, as well as enhance your core skills of assessment, diagnosis and management.
- You will undertake a clinical practice module, enabling you to develop your clinical practice in the University’s podiatry clinic and out in practice on a 17-week placement.
- You will be taught by academics who are all practising clinicians within podiatric practice and researchers in their area of expertise.
- The course will assist you to advance your specialist skills through options modules including injection therapy, independent prescribing, diagnostic imaging, forensic podiatry, wound care and tissue viability.
- Huddersfield is the only university offering a full-time Master's course in podiatry with a placement in musculoskeletal (MSK) or long-term conditions.
Through utilising up-to date research evidence, policy documents and a wide range of clinical experience, you will be assisted to further update and develop your clinical practice.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 471836