Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) in law, finance, economics, business or a related area.
Months of entry
This programme will enable you to develop specialised and detailed knowledge and skills in relation to the legal rules regulating international corporate law and corporate governance issues in the UK, as well as at a global level. You’ll investigate and apply principles and rules found in various areas of corporate law to novel problems, and real-world and hypothetical scenarios. You’ll also critically evaluate the legal rules, regulations, theories and underlying policies relating to Corporate Law.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- investigate the corporate mind
- study contemporary issues in relation to directors’ duties
- examine the role of corporate governance in the world economy
- look at issues of regulation in corporate governance, and explore the rights of shareholders in public companies.
You’ll also benefit from our Support in Academic and Personal Development programme. This runs alongside your taught academic programme in semester one and is specifically designed to complement the School’s induction activities and ongoing academic skills support for students, both UK and international.
Information for international students
Our English language requirements are IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6.0 in any component. For other English qualifications, read English language equivalent qualifications.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office