Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) in law, finance, economics, business or a related area.
Months of entry
This programme will enable you to develop specialised and detailed knowledge and skills in relation to the legal rules regulating international corporate law and corporate governance issues in the UK, as well as at a global level. You’ll investigate and apply principles and rules found in various areas of corporate law to novel problems, and real-world and hypothetical scenarios. You’ll also critically evaluate the legal rules, regulations, theories and underlying policies relating to Corporate Law.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- investigate the corporate mind
- study contemporary issues in relation to directors’ duties
- examine the role of corporate governance in the world economy
- look at issues of regulation in corporate governance, and explore the rights of shareholders in public companies.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
The School usually offers a number of scholarships each year. Find out about the scholarships we offer.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office