Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A 2:2 degree or equivalent
- Plus UK Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
- Plus three years' teaching experience (or three years with equivalent professional status in an educational organisation)
- You must be currently employed in, or have access, to an educational organisation or provider. This could include working in a school, college, the military or in Government, or training roles in other sectors.
Months of entry
The MSc in Educational Leadership offers a fascinating insight into an arena that has changed remarkably over recent years. Leading and promoting optimal learning is the key challenge that confronts educational leaders, advisers, policy makers and governments. Finding the connections between leadership and learning is not easy and involves change and reform in organisations. These three key themes - leadership, learning and change - are the basis of this course.
This postgraduate degree will enable you to reflect upon practice in your organisation, identify areas of professional concern and become equipped to find solutions and lead change. The course is designed to be relevant to a wide range of practitioners in diverse settings internationally who consider themselves involved in education.
We recognise the importance of connecting theory with practice. Throughout the course you will be supported in developing a flexible set of professional inquiry skills to inform practice in your work setting. Your personal development will equip you to lead change in your organisation.
Former students have also found gaining this respected MSc useful in gaining promotions and developing career pathways.
Information for international students
This course requires an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Distance Learning Advisers
- +44 (0)116 252 2903