2:2 degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent. IELTS 6.5 or equivalent required if English is not your first language.
Months of entry
Learning technology is a vibrant and maturing field of learning innovation; anyone with a stake in education should develop an awareness and understanding of these new technologies. They can provide innovative approaches that enhance learner experience and benefit teachers and institutions. The Postgraduate Certificate in Learning Technologies offers a state-of-the-art survey of the field, providing you with both theoretical underpinnings and practical hands-on experience of the technologies in different learning contexts.
The course focuses on topical aspects of e-learning such as:
- New approaches to learning design.
- Theoretical perspectives of Technology-Enhanced Learning and Pedagogy.
- The use of Open Educational Resources (OER) and application for Open Learning.
- The implications of social and participatory media for learning, teaching and research.
This course is suitable for a range of professionals at all levels of education or training, including primary and secondary schools, further education colleges, universities, community and adult education, corporate, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Social Science Distance Learning Hub
- 0116 252 5164