A recognised undergraduate with honours or postgraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) from an accredited college, institution or university, equivalent to or higher than a UK Bachelor honours degree qualification.
If you do not hold a recognised degree or hold an ordinary degree, you should have at least two years of relevant work experience.
Months of entry
This online MSc Management Master’s from the University of Lincoln has been created for individuals who want to develop a deep understanding of business, leadership and management. The programme has an applied focus and is designed to develop the skills that are most invaluable to employers.
Most importantly of all, it provides you with an expertly-designed and interactive online learning experience. This Master’s programme can be studied anywhere, any time and on any device and is built in a digital learning environment that fosters collaboration, creativity and active learning.
The MSC Management programme is designed to offer you a robust appreciation of the fundamental subjects needed to manage a business within a complex and changing environment. Modules in organisational strategy, project management and entrepreneurship aim to equip you with the tools, techniques and knowledge to be able to work effectively in different contexts.
Throughout the course, you will engage with emerging management concerns such as sustainability and corporate social responsibility, whilst refining your critical analysis and decision-making abilities. You will also have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in key areas such as leadership, marketing, finance and accounting, and people management.
- Business acumen based on critical appreciation of theory and its application to cases and class exercises
- Critical enquiry, logical thought, creative imagination and independent judgement, as well as their applications to decision-making processes within management environments
- Understanding of principles of responsible management and leadership
- Skills needed to successfully manage a variety of management decisions and situations – including strong communications skills
Information for international students
If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS 6.5 or an equivalent qualification
If you do not have an English language qualification we will also consider applications with the following on a case by case basis:
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Online Programmes