Normally a 2:1 honours degree in any discipline is expected from a UK university or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
Months of entry
You'll learn how to apply what you learn effectively within organisations, as a confident, competent leader and specialist.
- the knowledge, skills, business awareness and confidence needed to succeed in the international business world
- a sound understanding of current theories and practices in the private, public, large business and small business sectors around the world
- opportunities to learn and practise a range of intellectual, interpersonal and technical skills relevant to international business and management;
- the skills needed for international business management positions
- analytical techniques needed for the effective tactical and strategic management of organisations, including critical thinking
- IT skills, including use of financial and statistical software
- effective written and spoken communication skills
This 12-month programme consists of seven taught compulsory modules and one taught elective module, followed by a research project carried out over the summer period upon completion of Semester Two.
Fees and funding
The Management School is offering a number of generous Scholarships and Study Awards for 2019, find out more by visiting the Scholarships webpage.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Recruitment
- +44 (0)151 794 5927