Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
View more at our website.
Months of entry
You will gain:
- Advanced knowledge of the principles of engineering underpinning the provision of infrastructure and of the principles of design based on architectural history, theory and contemporary practice
- Knowledge of current practice contexts, including environmental, technological, regulatory and project-delivery systems
- The technical and creative skills to design and produce outputs that demonstrate an appreciation of economic, environmental issues, social and cultural issues as well as building systems and materials
- The ability to think strategically at different environmental and urban scales.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time40 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Samantha Fossey