In order to be considered for entry applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%), or equivalent; and
- a design portfolio in a format as specified by the Selection Committee; and
- a personal statement outlining relevant prior study and work experience, and motivation to undertake the course;
And for students not seeking credit
- one design studio subject and one art/architecture/built environment/design history subject at undergraduate level, or equivalent.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection
Months of entry
The Master of Architecture has a core of design studios leading to a research thesis. Architectural design is conceived in broad terms as the creative invention of architectural futures, integrating aesthetic, technological, programmatic, environmental and social issues in the production of the built environment.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Melbourne School of Design
- +61 3 9035 5511
- +61 3 9349 2182