Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
First-class or upper-second-class honours degree or MSc with distinction in physics, chemistry, engineering, biological sciences or a related discipline.
Months of entry
Led by the University of Nottingham and working with the universities of Loughborough, Newcastle and Liverpool, this four-year PhD programme will produce research leaders in Additive Manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing (3DP).
- specific training in AM and 3DP methods and techniques
- opportunities to attend international study tours
- a student cohort encouraging collaboration and team work in multi-disciplinary groups
- working with industrial sponsors (subject to agreement)
- a minimum three-month industrial internship (subject to agreement)
Information for international students
For more information and advice, please visit our international pages.
Fees and funding
Please visit our webiste for more information and advice on funding your masters.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time47 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Engineering enquiries
- +44 (0) 115 951 5559