Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
First-class or upper-second-class honours degree or MSc with distinction in physics, chemistry, engineering, biological sciences or a related discipline.
Months of entry
Led by the University of Nottingham and working with the universities of Loughborough, Newcastle and Liverpool, this four-year PhD programme will produce research leaders in Additive Manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing (3DP).
- specific training in AM and 3DP methods and techniques
- opportunities to attend international study tours
- a student cohort encouraging collaboration and team work in multi-disciplinary groups
- working with industrial sponsors (subject to agreement)
- a minimum three-month industrial internship (subject to agreement)
Information for international students
For more information and advice, please visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/index.aspx
Fees and funding
Please visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/funding/pgt-funding.aspx for more information and advice on funding your masters.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time47 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Engineering enquiries
- +44 (0) 115 951 5559