2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline; relevant professional qualifications may also be considered. At least 3-5 years of full-time work experience with a management dimension, preferably gained since graduation.
Months of entry
Effective management requires a combination of broad management knowledge and more specialist skills. Ranked in the top 100 worldwide in The Economist MBA 2018, our MBA can be studied full-time over one year or part-time over 2-4 years. .
It consists of a set of core subjects, optional modules and an individual or group management project. The core modules ensure you study essential areas of management, while the optional modules and management project allow you to build on these core areas and tailor-make your own version of the Nottingham MBA.
We aim to:
- improve your leadership capabilities and skills
- build your practical management competence through engagement with business
- encourage a creative and entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- develop your understanding of responsible and sustainable business practices
- cultivate an international perspective through a mix of teaching, teamwork, and opportunities for overseas business visits
A fundamental part of your learning and development is participation in group work. We provide a management and interpersonal skills programme that all MBA course members take part in.
Working with talented peers from many different professional and cultural backgrounds and close interaction with the academic staff accelerates your learning and management development.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Support Hub
- +44 (0)115 951 5559