2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline. Relevant professional qualifications may also be considered.
Months of entry
Effective management requires a combination of broad management knowledge and more specialist skills. Ranked in The Economist MBA Top 100 2016, our MBA can be studied full-time or part-time.
It consists of a set of core subjects, a menu of optional modules and an individual or group management project. The core subjects ensure you study essential areas of management, while the optional modules and management project allow you to build on these core areas and tailor-make your own version of the Nottingham MBA.
We aim to:
- improve your leadership capabilities and skills
- build your practical management competence through engagement with business
- encourage a creative and entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- develop your understanding of responsible and sustainable business practices
- cultivate an international perspective through a mix of teaching, teamwork, and opportunities for overseas business visits
A fundamental part of your learning and development is participation in group work. We provide a management and interpersonal skills programme that all MBA course members take part in.
Working with talented peers from many different professional and cultural backgrounds and close interaction with the academic staff accelerates your learning and management development.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5500