A good honours degree or international equivalent in any subject. Candidates with relevant professional qualification deemed to be a equivalent to a first degree will be considered. Applicants are also expected to have at least 3 years of full-time work experience with a management dimension, preferably gained since graduating from their first degree, to be considered for the full-time MBA programmes and at least 5 years management work experience to be considered for the executive MBA programme.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
This course is accredited by EQUIS and AMBA.
Nottingham University Business School Executive MBA is an advanced management course for ambitious executives and managers seeking career progression.
Nottingham University Business School provides a challenging, flexible Executive MBA that matches the needs of developing executives and allows you to combine study with a demanding career.
Underpinned by research and teaching excellence, we offer programmes to help you lead and manage more effectively and achieve your strategic aims:
- Executive MBA Healthcare is designed to respond to the changing global and UK landscape by developing competitive solutions to manage the competing demands of service users, commissioners and regulators.
- It is for students who want to maintain a focus on the healthcare sector while receiving a generalist MBA education. Along with modules from the general Executive MBA programme, those focusing on Healthcare will undertake two specially designed modules.
- Healthcare management modules are led by both academics, whose research focus specifically on management, and invited management experts from healthcare and beyond.
- Maximum flexibility allows you to fit the programme into your work and commitments
- Opportunities to study on our programmes in Singapore and Malaysia
- Flexible payment arrangements available.
The Economist Executive MBA 2015 ranks this course 21st in the world, second in the UK and first overall for salary increase post-graduation.
For a more extensive overview, please visit the course page on the University of Nottingham's online prospectus.
Information for international students
English language requirements: IELTS 7.0 (no less than 6.0 in any element).
Fees and funding
The Graduate School at The University of Nottingham provides information on internal and external sources of postgraduate funding.
There is also funding information on the Business School web pages.
For information on funding opportunities for international students, please see the International Office website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5500