A 2:2 (or international equivalent). Applicants should have one year of full-time work or volunteer experience in an educational setting; a teaching qualification that includes a substantial placement-based component (for example, PGCE) will be considered acceptable experience.
Months of entry
Teaching on this course is underpinned by systematic practitioner inquiry and you will be encouraged to identify issues that are significant to your professional practice.
While each module has its own particular focus, all are concerned with investigating contemporary educational issues in the light of historical, political and social contexts, appropriate literature and the shared experience of course members.
Study is flexible, in order to meet the needs of individuals and organisations, and includes:
- a range of optional modules so you can tailor your degree to your personal and professional interests
- different modes of delivery which take account of individual needs and professional contexts
- exit points en route to a full masters programme
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element)
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
2 years part-time plus dissertation.
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Support Hub
- +44 (0)115 951 5559