Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum of a 2:2 degree in any discipline.
Months of entry
Using skills gained from your first degree, you will be based in our purpose-built medical school in Derby, exploring clinical scenarios through problem-based learning.
- Achieve your degree in just four years, a year less than the undergraduate course
- Study in our modern, purpose-built Medical School on the Royal Derby Hospital’s site
- Engage in problem-based learning, using clinical scenarios to build your knowledge
- Gain early interaction with patients through regular visits to general practices and hospitals
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5559