2:1 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject; mature applicants without standard entry requirements but with substantial and relevant work experience may be considered for the PGDip version of this course.
Months of entry
On the MSc Management Psychology you will:
- learn how to design or improve the way an organisation selects, develops and manages people
- be taught by world-class academics in a world-leading institute
- develop leadership, consultancy and research skills
- make international contacts and networks
- design and conduct a research project in your area of interest, anywhere in the world.
It is ideal for:
- experienced managers interested in the people side of business, looking to be better managers, usually in a HR or organisational development role and
- graduates who, through their first degree, have developed an interest in psychology and are looking to join organisations as HR specialists.
- Underpinning the desire to undertake this course will be an interest in the human side of business, how people can best be managed and how fair systems can be developed within an organisation.
For a more extensive overview, please visit the course page on the University of Nottingham's online prospectus.
Information for international students
English language requirements: IELTS: 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element).
Fees and funding
The Graduate School at The University of Nottingham provides information on internal and external sources of postgraduate funding.
There is also funding information on the Medical School web pages.
For information on funding opportunities for international students, please see the International Office website.
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||40|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||30|
|Applied Research Project||10|
Course contact details
- Dr Fiona Gavin
- +44 (0)115 846 6483