2:1 (or international equivalent).
Months of entry
This course will provide you with a solid grounding in the philosophical and practical aspects of international political analysis.
You will be introduced to key concepts such as power, agency, the state, international society and order. This course can be tailored to your interests and career aspirations through the wide range of optional modules.
Teaching is informed by the research interests of our academic staff, who are well-established leaders in the field of international relations, covering:
- diplomacy in the Middle East and Asia
- global civil society and global justice
- human security and humanitarianism
- intelligence and national security
- international human rights and war crimes
- international political economy
- international relations theory
- justice beyond borders
- terrorism, guerrilla war and low intensity conflict
- United States foreign and security policy
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element)
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Support Hub
- +44 (0)115 951 5559