Applicants for this MSc must have a first degree containing modules in management, economics or business studies.
Months of entry
The degree provides a full-time course for those seeking positions in a variety of Management fields. It provides a theoretically grounded coverage of key conceptual and practical developments across a wide range of management disciplines including marketing, human resource management, finance and accounting, and corporate strategy.
Participants in the MSc Management programme can use the dissertation component to concentrate in-depth on Management topics according to individual interests and career requirements.
The MSc Management programme is intended to enable students：
- To engage in a study of organisations, their management, and the changing international external environment in which they operate.
- To prepare for and to develop a career in business and management.
- To enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large.
- To examine and assess different aspects of the Management environment.
- To provide insights into the operation of Management.
- To offer cross-disciplinary insights into Management.
- To provide students with an opportunity to examine Management at first hand.
- To produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines.
- To provide a structured programme that allows students to focus upon advanced developments in Management.
- To meet their specific interests and career aspirations.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details