Msc: A minimum of 2:2 in a technical subject. Mres: A minimum of 2:1 for in a technical subject. Applicants with overseas qualifications can check their comparability with the UK equivalent through NARIC, which provides an advisory service.
Months of entry
Be inspired to innovate and develop the robots, artificial intelligence and autonomous systems of tomorrow’s world. Gain advanced theoretical and practical knowledge from our world-leading experts in interactive and intelligent robotics, and graduate ready to pursue an exciting career in anything from home automation to deep sea or space exploration.
- Get up-to-date with the latest developments in artificial life and intelligence, adaptive behaviour, information visualisation, neural computation and dynamic systems, as well as remote access and monitoring systems. Our seminars series with speakers from industry and academia gives you the opportunity to keep ahead in this fast moving field.
- Give yourself the edge. Our programme distinguishes itself from other robotics masters programmes, in the UK and abroad, by ensuring a deeper theoretical and practical knowledge of interactive and intelligent robotics.
- Expand your skills with first-class facilities including 3D rapid prototyping systems, in-house PCB design and assembly tools, and our award winning Plymouth Humanoid robots.
- Get expert training from members of the Autonomous Marine Systems Research Group and the Centre for Robotics and Neural Systems (CRNS).
- Become a professional in your field – this programme is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- Benefit by combining disciplines that are traditionally taught separately. You’ll graduate ready with the expertise and joined-up knowledge to design and develop fully integrated mechanical, electronic, control and computing systems.
Information for international students
Applicants with overseas qualifications can check their comparability with the UK equivalent through NARIC, which provides an advisory service.
The minimum IELTS score for acceptable English proficiency for entry is normally 6.5.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1752 585858
- +44 (0)1752 584540