- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant subject
- GCSE English at grade C or above or a Level 2 equivalent
- GCSE maths grade G or above, or a Level 1 equivalent
- Good information and communications technology (ICT) skills
Months of entry
Do you see yourself teaching in the further education and skills sector? With options to work in FE Colleges, adult and community education, work-based training, offender learning and public sector organisations, our nationally-endorsed qualification helps you develop the required skills, knowledge and professional values. With a large proportion of your time spent on placement, you’ll have the chance to gain a wealth of real world experience preparing you for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
We particularly welcome applications from exceptional candidates who wish to teach in offender learning settings.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you require:
- IELTS at level 7 with 7 in all four components or GCSE in English language at grade C or above.
- IELTS at level 6 and an undergraduate degree in the UK or IELTS at level 6.5 and a postgraduate degree in the UK.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admission Enquiries
- +44 1752 585858