A good honours degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent. Exceptionally, a strong profile of relevant professional experience and/or training and demonstration of academic ability to achieve at postgraduate level, will be considered.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.5.
Months of entry
- Learn the key themes in current research and professional practice
- Apply what you learn in your current workplace, to ensure that your learning is meaningful and professionally relevant
- Get a learning manager from the University and a workplace mentor
- Access our Library resources, including electronic resources which you can access from anywhere with a web connection
- Have access to the University's student support services and community including study support and the Students’ Union
- Work at your own pace, in your own time, with access to our study resources and interactive online learning materials for distance learners
- Receive and discuss feedback with lecturers and other students (accessible via web-based chat forums for distance learners)
- Network with other students on the course to share ideas, knowledge, experience and contacts
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team