A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
If you're keen to develop your business and management skills and take your studies and experience to Master's level, then our MSc International Business and Management degree course is for you.
On this course, you'll get a deeper understanding of business and management topics in an international context. You'll also learn about key themes including corporate strategy, financial management, international business and global sustainability.
When you graduate, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of international business and management issues, and you'll be qualified for a career in organisations in any corner of the world.What you'll experience
- Learn from experienced lecturers, guest speakers and experts from the international business world
- Compare business and management practices from around the globe and explore global case studies
- Practically apply your new skills in our specialist facilities including Bloomberg Suite and IT labs
- Access our Library's vast selection of electronic resources, from anywhere, 24/7
- Build and develop your prior knowledge and experience, critical thinking and research skills
- Financial Analyst
- Project and Commercialisation Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Business Analyst
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time14 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Team
- +44 (0) 23 9284 2991