- A 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree. If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- You should some have experience in statistical data analysis and some familiarity with methods such as sampling and regression. This might be through one of the following:
- an advanced secondary school or high school level qualification in statistics or another quantitative scientific subject
- undergraduate-level modules in a quantitative scientific subject
- relevant professional experience.
Months of entry
The MSc in Health Data Science explores the principles and practice of digital health as well as applied skills commonly needed for digital health careers.
The MSc in Health Data Science is distinguished by its interdisciplinary character and an emphasis on applied skills that will be of particular value if you are looking to follow a career in digital health.
- Aimed at students intending to follow a career in data science and digital health.
- Interdisciplinary character helps you to develop a more rounded understanding of digital health questions and concepts.
- Applied components provide practical skills in medical data analysis and the use of digital technologies to address healthcare challenges.
- Links with the Sir James Mackenzie Institute for Early Diagnosis bring you into contact with current digital health research across different disciplines.
- Integrated training programme connects your academic learning with the development of personal and professional competencies.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Secretary
- +44 (0)1334 46 2032