You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above (including an average mark of at least 57%).
Your qualification should normally be in a management, humanities or social sciences subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
Months of entry
You learn how to challenge conventional wisdom and develop your confidence. Topics covered include:
- the contemporary context of work
- employment and HRM
- employee engagement and talent management
- strategic and international HRM
- employment relations
- leading, managing and developing people.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- The University of Sussex Business School is accredited by EQUIS, the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools. Accreditation ensures a rigorous quality control, benchmarking against international standards and is acknowledged worldwide.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries