Normally, a high 2:1 degree (or equivalent) with a strong background in Mathematics and Statistics. English language.
Months of entry
Provides a thorough grounding in statistical theory and techniques.
- Statistical Methods
- An Introduction to Statistical Practice
- Multivariate Statistics with Advanced Topics
- Designed Experiments with Advanced Topics
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Applied Stochastic Processes with Advanced Topics
- Financial Time Series
- Medical Statistics with Advanced Topics
- Bayesian Forecasting and Intervention with Advanced Topics
- Bayesian Statistics and Decision Theory with Advanced Topics
- Advanced Topics in Biostatistics
- Statistical Genetics with Advanced Topics
- Advanced Topics in Statistics
- Topics in Applied Probability
- Statistical Frontiers
- Data Mining
Information for international students
For English language requirements please visit the Departmental website.
Fees and funding
Two bursaries available that will pay fees at Home/EU rate and provide money for living costs. Further information can be found on the Departmental website.
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||35|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||30|
|Dissertation||35 (10000 words)|
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Support Officer
- 024 7615 0886
- 024 7652 4532