You must hold, or be eligible for, the Graduate Basis for Chartered membership (GBC) of the British Psychological Society (BPS) with an upper second or first class award. You may also be considered if you:
- can demonstrate evidence of practical experience relevant to health psychology
- have attained an additional qualification relevant to health psychology
- can show evidence during your undergraduate degree of particular strengths in health psychology.
Months of entry
This course meets the Stage 1 training requirements developed by the British Psychological Society’s (BPS) Division of Health Psychology. It will prepare you to advance to Stage 2 training, which provides Chartered Health Psychologist status.
The course covers the core BPS material, including contexts and perspectives in health psychology, research methods, and ethical, legal and professional practice issues.
You will learn from specialist staff who have a wealth of experience in both teaching and health psychology research.
Information for international students
For information please visit: https://www.uwl.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
For information please visit:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- University of West London
- 0800 036 8888