You should have an honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or equivalent. We may also offer you a place based on relevant experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications are considered individually.
Months of entry
Focusing on working within diverse and complex communities; the course is grounded by key underpinning themes including:
- Community working
- Valuing diversity
- Ethical policing practice.
You can study MSc Policing or choose to specialise with the following pathways:
- MSc Policing (International Policing)
- MSc Policing (Leadership and Management)
- MSc Policing (Investigating Serious Crime).
Information for international students
For more information, please visit UWL website.
Fees and funding
For information please visit the UWL website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course information
- 0800 036 8888