You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in:
- Accounting and finance, ideally including some modules in other management subjects.
- Management or business studies, where there has been a substantial finance, accounting and economics component.
- Other relevant subjects where management, finance/accounting or economics make up around half of the modules you studied.
- Other subject areas/joint degrees in quantitative science such as mathematics, physics or engineering.
Alternatively, we would accept a Masters degree (or equivalent). If you earned your undergraduate degree outside of the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2. Our country-specific pages can help you to find out.
Applicants with experience in a managerial role without the specified academic qualification may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Months of entry
January, March, May, July, September, November
Master the opportunities and risks in financial management.
Financial leaders need to respond rapidly and effectively to changing business and financial environments. Nimble thinkers develop effective solutions to complex financial problems as they arise.
The 100% online MSc Finance, Leadership and Management programme provides training in financing longer- term corporate projects by developing a holistic view of the opportunities and risks present in financial markets. In addition to providing the fundamental tools and theories of finance, the programme places theories in the wider contexts of economics, management and organisational behaviour.
Six starts per year.
Information for international students
If English isn't your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.5 in Writing and no less than 6.0 in all other components.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 1904 211 030