UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent - Bachelor Degree in civil engineering or in related field.
Months of entry
The MSc Sustainable Construction programme gives you advanced knowledge, problem-solving skills, and a comprehensive understanding of civil engineering construction.
During your studies, you will become more aware of the current and future challenges of sustainability strategies and their integration in civil engineering. You will also optimise prospective solutions using emerging science and technologies.
The programme includes two semesters of taught modules, assessed by coursework and examination, and followed by a research dissertation in the third semester.
For candidates who have already acquired a partial CEng accredited undergraduate first degree, this programme meets the requirements for Further Learning for a Chartered Engineer, as accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION AT XJTLU?
- Learn in an innovative and multicultural environment, which integrates accredited education with modern training, delivered in state-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Gain a multidisciplinary perspective, with modules delivered by the departments of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Design, Urban Planning and Design, as well as Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Graduate from a programme accredited by one of the world's most recognised organisations, the Joint Board of Moderators, comprised of the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Institution of Structural Engineers, the Institute of Highway Engineers, and the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
- Study an advanced curriculum enhanced by practical applications, specialised research seminars and industrial training
- Earn a degree from the University of Liverpool in the UK that is also recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries