UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics, management, marketing, science or engineering.
Months of entry
The rapid growth of available data is transforming the way managers, accountants, investors and marketers are working. The ability to integrate big data into business plans and decisions is becoming essential for organisations to maintain their competitive advantage.
The MSc Business Analytics programme is a response to these changes in the economic and technological environment. You will graduate as a multi-talented professional, standing in-between your chosen core field of expertise (such as management, finance, and marketing) and information technologies.
In addition to advanced business modules, the programme provides an in-depth understanding of cutting-edge data-processing and data management methods.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). Less than 100 business schools worldwide have both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. IBSS successfully join other prestigious members in the QTEM network in 2021 using the MSc BA as the flagship programme. As a master programme open to the world, we can provide students with a more international platform, and prepare them to use analytic to create a better world.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY BUSINESS ANALYTICS AT XJTLU?
- Study the latest data analysis techniques, making use of artificial intelligence technology such as machine learning and data mining
- Take advantage of industry links with local companies and opportunities for work experience at big data companies in Suzhou or Shanghai
- Learn in a practice-oriented environment, which gives you the chance to complete your training with a six-month internship within a company
- Benefit from the Big Data Analytics and Technology Centre at XJTLU, developed in collaboration with IBM and the Suzhou International Science-Park Data Centre
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries