UK: Upper Second Class Honours. China: 1st tier universities: 75% or above; 2nd tier universities: 80% or above. North America: 3.0 cumulative GPA (out of 4) or; 3.2 cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme. Other regions: Equivalent academic qualifications.
Months of entry
In the MSc Business Analytics degree, you will obtain in-depth knowledge of data collection, selection and analysis. Rapid growth in the amount of available data is undoubtedly the major trend in today’s economic environment. It follows that companies’ needs for collecting, searching, classifying, synthesising and managing data are exploding. International Business School Suzhou’s MSc Business analytics is designed for individuals who want to meet these needs of the Information Age.
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Addressing Prvacy and Ethical Risks of Data Sharing
- Databases and Data Management
- Finance Pathway (I) - Financial Markets
- Marketing Pathway (I) - Social Media Marketing
- Management Pathway (I) - Strategic Business Analysis
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Social Network Analysis
- Big Data: Applications in Business
- Finance Pathway (II) - Portfolio Management
- Marketing Pathway (II) - Marketing Management
- Management Pathway (II) - Strategic Operation Management
- Internship Report / Dissertation
Fees and funding
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of 50% of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes. All applicants for September 2015 will be considered for this scholarship, based on academic merit, and no separate application is required.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries