UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent.
Months of entry
The International MBA programme combines rigorous academic modules with professional development to foster your managerial and leadership skills.
Delivered in an environment that combines Eastern and Western cultures, the International MBA programme is a passport that will enable you to manage and lead confidently in global contexts.
The programme is delivered at International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of the leading institutions worldwide to be triple-accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and Association of MBAs (AMBA).
The degree is granted by our founding partner, the University of Liverpool, a 134-year-old UK institution and a member of the prestigious Russell Group. The programme therefore adheres to standards from the UK quality assurance system for higher education.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- You are a manager with 8 years of professional experience or more, with the ambition to progress to senior management or leadership roles in your company.
- You are an entrepreneur leading your own organisation towards further growth in international markets.
- You wish to develop your leadership mind-set and find solutions to strategic problems facing your organisation at both local and international levels.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THE INTERNATIONAL MBA AT XJTLU?
- Learn from internationally qualified faculty, who are also key opinion leaders in their fields
- Gain knowledge in a practice-focused and industry-based environment
- Collaborate with professionals from a variety of local companies and industries
- Benefit from the University's international network, including the University of Liverpool Management School alumni
- Enjoy the flexibility that allows you to study while working full-time
- Earn a degree from the University of Liverpool that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries