UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent - Bachelor Degree in mathematics, finance, or a related subject; or relevant work experience and a good knowledge of quantitative methods, statistics or financial mathematics.
Months of entry
We are at a historic point in time as China, the world's second largest economy, deregulates and grows its financial markets. In the coming years demand for graduates with a solid education in financial markets, securities and investment management is expected to grow significantly.
In the the MSc Investment Management programme, you will learn about the complexities of contemporary economics and financial principles and how these apply to decision-making in financial intermediation, savings and investment. While this is a practiced-based masters programme, it can also serve as a solid foundation for further study.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). Less than 100 business schools worldwide have both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
WHY STUDY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AT XJTLU?
- Take advantage of the IBSS Financial Lab and Trading Floor located on campus, which gives you access to a world of data for study and research purposes, including data feeds from the Thomson Reuters EIKON system, Bloomberg Terminal, Wind Financial Terminal, BondIQ Fixed Income Terminal, Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS), and CSMAR Financial Database
- Graduate with a degree recognised by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA)'s University Recognition Program
- Connect with industry through internship, networking and work experience opportunities
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries