UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent - Bachelor Degree in business related subjects (preferred).
Months of entry
This dynamic, contemporary and innovative programme prepares you for management positions across a wide range of industries. It is also designed to assist current managers in preparation for more senior roles.
Open to those with an undergraduate degree in any discipline, the MSc Management programme offers you broad theoretical and practical knowledge of management. The modules cover many topics of relevance in China and internationally, including international business, strategy, finance, leadership, marketing and entrepreneurship. You will also complete a research project or dissertation on a management-related topic of your choice.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the The Association of MBAs (AMBA). Only 104 business schools worldwide have the triple accreditation.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY MANAGEMENT AT XJTLU?
- Benefit from XJTLU's strategic location in Suzhou - home to one of the China's largest economies and many Fortune 500 companies
- Get support from IBSS's career development team who engage with national and multinational employers to identify the potential job opportunities for our students and graduates
- Tailor your studies to suit your career ambitions with elective modules in entrepreneurship and innovation, big data and people management available
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries