An undergraduate degree in any discipline. UK: Upper Second Class Honours. China: 1st tier universities: 75% or above; 2nd tier universities: 80% or above. North America: 3.0 cumulative GPA (out of 4) or 3.2 cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme. Other regions: Equivalent academic qualifications.
Months of entry
The MSc in Management is a dynamic, contemporary and innovative programme that prepares you for positions in management and assists current managers to prepare for more senior roles. Entry is open to anyone with an undergraduate degree in any discipline; students who are working have the option of following the programme part-time.
This degree will offer you a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of management. Studies will cover many topics of relevance to managers both in China and internationally, including international business, strategy, finance, leadership, marketing and entrepreneurship. You will also complete a research project or dissertation on a management-related topic of choice, in consultation with the Programme Director.
The programme aims to equip you with:
- An understanding of management practices and theories.
- Experience in the broad range of managerial functions and tasks.
- An awareness of the management demands in business.
- Research skills through project and dissertation work.
- Potential work experience through internships (for students who are not already employed).
- Good networking possibilities.
IBSS and our Career Development team work together with potential national and multinational employers to identify the best job opportunities for our Masters in Management students A dedicated team supports you in enhancing your career prospects.
The Masters in Management includes career skill and personal development support to assist you with career evaluation, job search and professional skills development. This contains:
- Consultations with our Career Development team.
- Guidance on job search techniques.
- Coaching in writing cover letters and resumes as well as interview skills.
- Assessing employability soft competencies like working in teams, communication and presentation skills.
- Assistance in employment and work permit issues.
IBSS believes in business engagement at all levels. A number of guest i senior business practitioners will also provide additional learning through guest lectures. Visits to corporations will also be scheduled in order to obtain real life experience. Engagement in the IBSS research seminar series is also encouraged.
- International Business
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Strategic Organisation
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Business Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Creation
- Dissertation or Business Project
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries