UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent.
Months of entry
The MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management programme gives you a comprehensive understanding of operations and supply chain management and how it shapes the sales and profit potential of a business.
Delivered in collaboration with industry and the business community in the Yangtze River Delta region, it is one of the few English-language masters programmes of its kind in China.
Through industry lectures and site visits, you will be able to analyse and examine the latest developments in operations and supply chain best practice. You will graduate with the knowledge and skills to succeed in senior managerial and strategist positions.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and The Association of MBAs (AMBA). Less than 100 business schools worldwide have triple accreditation.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AT XJTLU?
- Benefit from XJTLU's strategic location in Suzhou - home to one of the China's largest economies and many Fortune 500 companies
- Tailor your studies to suit your career ambitions to electives in accounting, project management, operations simulation and marketing management available
- Learn how to identify and apply a range of operations management initiatives and techniques that can inform the development of an operations strategy
- Get support from IBSS's career development team who engage with national and multinational employers to identify the potential job opportunities for our students and graduates
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries